- Heat oil in small pan over low-medium heat. Add capsicum and mushrooms and sauté for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and cream together.
- Add spinach to the pan and leave for 30 seconds to wilt.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan and tilt the pan to ensure even distribution. Cook for one minute. Using a flexible spatula, gently li! the edges away from the pan and at the same time, tilt the pan to allow the uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath the cooked egg.
Once firm enough, flip the omelette and continue cooking until cooked through. This step should take about 4 minutes in total.
- Sprinkle the cheese over half of the omelette, then fold the omelette in half and transfer to a plate.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.